Report expired on 30. 6. 2021!
You can take the full-time state final exam if you meet at least one of the following conditions and are able to prove it.
You can take the full-time state final exam if you meet at least one of the following conditions and are able to prove it:
- you have a confirmation of a negative result of the test for the presence of SARS-CoV-2 virus (RT-PCR test) not older than 7 days,
- you have a confirmation of a negative result of the test for the presence of SARS-CoV-2 virus antigen (POC test = antigen test) by a ministry-approved type of test not older than 72 hours [at any test center, at work (SMS or E-mail also applies)],
- you have a certificate from the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic or a confirmation from the vaccination center that the COVID-19 vaccination has been carried out, whereas a minimum of 22 days and a maximum of 90 days (two-dose vaccine) have elapsed since the first dose, or a minimum of 14 days and a maximum of 9 months have elapsed since the final dose of the vaccine.
- you have a confirmation about COVID-19 disease, the isolation period has expired according to the valid emergency measure of the Ministry of Health and no more than 180 days has elapsed from the first positive POC antigen test or RT-PCR test.
If you do not meet any of the above conditions, you can perform the test according to point 2) at VŠB-TUO:
- testing is free of charge only if you do not meet any of the above conditions 1) to 4), otherwise it is not covered by the health insurance company,
- testing will take place only on the days of Final State Exams, i.e. from 7 June 2021 to 11 June 2021, between 6:30 and 9:30 o´clock,
- it is not possible to book the time of the test, preference will be given to students who go earlier to the Final State Exam on the given day,
- the student enters building C from the side of the dormitory through the right-side entrance and uses the lower entrance into room C4 where the testing takes place,
- upon entry, please, present your ID (passport) and the insurance card. Then, the test will be performed. After the testing is done, go to room C5, where you wait for the form with the test result,
- in case of a positive result, you must leave the building, in case of a negative result proceed to the rooms where the Final State exam will take place,
- every person is required to wear a respirator according to emergency measures.
In the room where the Final State Exam will take place, you will hand over a Statutory declaration to the authorized person and submit a confirmation in accordance with points 1) to 4). The declaration form can be downloaded HERE (or will be available in the room where the Final State Exam will take place).
A student will NOT BE ALLOWED TO Final State Exam without fulfilling the above conditions!
Movement and stay of persons without respiratory protective equipment (nose, mouth) by a respirator meeting the requirements set by the measure (e.g. FFP2 or KN 95 respirator) is prohibited in all internal areas of the VŠB-TUO. It is also necessary for people to keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters.
You can also find more detailed and up-to-date information at here.
Management of the FME, VSB-TUO.